terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

Remember of Me

I don’t think about you anymore.
I only think about myself.
And Suddenly i appreciate entirely the benefits of being selfish
I have no more tears.
I persue my own interests and let it be, just that.
Far from being healty, but also far from being lonely.
The emptiness fulfilled by me
My own voice on the silence.
My own time spent with my own wardrobe.
My passions are hiding on me once more
There’s only my face on that mirror and my own fears and concealment before my eyes.
No smiles, but a powerfull cry of bravery and recreancy in a row.
The freedom to be free and the selfishness to be selfish.
The selfishness of just remember of me. The selfishness of chase another kind of peace.

“Na rocha não sinto dor. Na ilha não choro...”

Um comentário: