domingo, 26 de julho de 2009

Pela Obra de Arte que Não Fomos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFVlJAi3Cso&feature=PlayList&p=DD313C661580664D&index=0&playnext=1

I know i told you you have nothing with the break of my love. You never interfered in this.

Well, i lied.

Today i dont want you anymore, then i feel free to be in love with my lover again. And he's just perfect now. It was your revealed desire that makes me want to escape. And I ran straight into your arms.And, back then, i couldn't resist to you. although I tried, I simply could not. Now you put an end to our little adventure by my own terms. I appreciate that.

You solved a problem that i haven't tried too hard to do so. I not even feel a pain as painful as it could be. I'm not even angry. I'm disappointed, that's it.

You not even destroyed what you built in me. and I not even mind me.

I still feel safe.

And now I can resist you.

And i can love my love.

Though i still want to be alone. I feel better about me, and i feel safer when i'm by my self.
I said you shouldn't feel guilty, that no one could blame you for this.

I didn't lie this time.


I'll not hang around with you any longer. I will not further besmirch me with you. I pretend i just slipped into your feet once. No one will ever care, no one will never connect you to my loneliness.
And i will never blame you, though i will be the only person that knows that it was you who makes me want to feel lonely and free again. That is thanks to you.

And I will always be grateful to you for that.

Um comentário: